Turtle Wax Car Wash
Going from Good-Enough to Better
Car washing is as basic of car care as it comes. Turtle Wax car wash is a good starting point for anyone.
Turtle wax has been around since the very beginning of cosmetic car care and remains a popular default to anyone looking to keep things ultra simple.
The Turtle Wax Car Wash
A Simple Solution
Turtle Wax 50597 Max Power Car Wash - 100 oz.
- As easy as easy gets.
- If you are looking to not over-think your car washing needs.
- A good car wash shampoo with great reviews.
Taking Your Car Washing to the Next Level
While you may be well familiar with the Turtle Wax car wash product above, you really need to try the next level of chemical engineering brought to you by Turtle Wax with their new Turtle Wax Hybrid products.
Turtle Wax 53411 Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Wash and Wax-48 Fl Oz
- The latest in what is called Ceramic Technology (also called Si02 polymer technology)
- Wash your car and add both additional protection and visual enhancement to your cars paint
- Creates what is called a hydrophobic (water-fearing) effect. This means the water will "sheet" away, rather than the traditional water beading effect most of us grew up believing this was the preferred and ultimate test of effectiveness. Water sheeting is now the preferred method. By creating an ultra-slippery (hydrophobic) surface layer, the water now "sheets" away thus not created water spots that can potentially dry creating the infamous hard water spots.
Turtle Wax Car Wash:
Professional tools to produce better results
You don't have to be a car nut to appreciate better products that can not only deliver better results, but also offer a better user experience.
Since most people look at car washing as a necessary evil, it is easy to kick the car washing chore down the road until there is so much dirt accumulated on your car you are forced into submission.
But having the right tools and products can make a massive difference in your attitude when it comes to the endless list of duties your car requires cosmetically. For this reason I add the following tools and equipment that I professionally think are necessary, but I also think you will find them additionally helpful in getting you better results, safer results, and overall a better car washing experience.
Chemical Guy's Car Wash Kit
Chemical Guys HOL133 Best Detailing Bucket Kit (5 Items), 16. Fluid_Ounces
- Perfect kit to take you from good to great
- Perfect kit if you are looking to keep your life super simple (this bundles contains everything for a professional grade wash job
- Unique car washing bucket with dirt trap insert (helps keep dirt particles separated from wash water)
- Replaces your choice of Turtle Wax car wash with the Chemical Guy's car wash shampoo
- The exact wash bucket and car wash shampoo I use
- Top rated car wash shampoo
- This car wash kit saves you money by bundling everything together into a single kit
- Comes with the exact car wash mitt I consider the safest and best for washing your car
A Better and Safer Way to Dry
If you are still using a traditional bath towel borrowed from your house you really need to rethink your strategy...or lack of.
Bath towels will truly help scratch your car and leave loads of lint as a rule.
For this reason I want to introduce to you a much better and safer way to dry your car.
Meguiar's X2000 Water Magnet Microfiber Drying Towel
- Say good-bye to lint!
- Say hello to safe!
- The perfect size: not too big to wring out, but big enough to be effective.
- The number one drying cloth on Amazon!
- One of my favorites.
Become a Blow-hard
Most people are familiar with the dreaded drip marks that seem to be automatic with any of your car wash efforts. You wash and dry your car like a good little car owner and then you drive off only to have all the trapped water proceed to blow down the sides of your car creating unsightly drip marks.
There is a solution...
Chemical Guys ACC_303 JetSpeed VX6 Professional Surface Air Dryer and Blower
- Blow off bulk of water to save time drying.
- Blow out all seams and crevices to prevent the unwanted drip lines.
- Also ideal for blowing off wheels and tires after you have washed them.
Turtle Wax Car Wash Summary
this point you can officially consider yourself part of an elite group
of people called the informed. You now have more information that the
vast majority of car owners as well as beginner detailers.
I hope my recommendations will help you not just get better results in your world, but help simply your life a bit also
Now go do something with all this new information!